For the First Time on a Framing Square
The Chappell Universal Square provides for the first time, comprehensive unequal pitched tables that include:
- Hip and Valley pitch in inches of rise per unit of run.
- Hip and Valley pitches in degrees.
- Difference in length of runs side A to side B.
- Length of Hip or Valley per unit of common run.
- Difference in length of jack purlins per unit of spacing.
- Top Cut of purlin.
- Difference in length of jack rafters per unit of spacing.
- Top Cut angle of jack rafters.
- Backing and bevel angles in degrees.
- Top Cut saw angles for jack rafters and purlins.
- Purlin/Frieze side face layout angle.
- Fascia miter angle.
- Housing angle of purlins to hip or valley.
- Side layout angle hip & valley to purlin header.
- Fascia/Frieze bevel angle for rafter tails cut at 90°.